Recipe by Ang11002
Got this off a coupon for ricotta cheese! Enjoy! No, the way I listed the sugar is not an error:)
Top Review by maryann.brosnahan
I made a few changes to it but everyone that ate it loved it. I bought some refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough to use as the crust, I spread it out in the pan and baked it for 20min then spread out some milk chocolate chips and let them melt on the cookie crust. I spread it out and made a thin layer of chocolate to create a barrier between the cookie and cheesecake. I also used 1/3 crunchy peanut butter and also added in 1pkg of dream whip.
- 1 8-inch ready-made graham cracker crust
- 6 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips and spread 2/3 of it into crust bottom and up sides about half.
- Put crust in freezer and save rest for top of pie.
- With electric mixer, mix butter, peanut butter and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar for 2 minutes at medium speed until smooth.
- Add ricotta cheese and mix for 1 additional minute on medium.
- In seperate bowl, whip heavy cream with the 1 tablespoon sugar and vanilla until it holds a soft peak.
- Gently fold cream mixture into the peanut butter mixture making sure to incorporate all of the cream.
- Get out crust from freezer and scoop filling carefully into crust.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- With fork, drizzle remaining melted chocolate chips over top and serve.