Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this one up to your guests.
- 1 (9 ounce) package chocolate wafers
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 5 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 3⁄4 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- Heat oven to 350*.
- In food processor, blend first 2 ingredients.
- Stir in next 2 ingredients.
- Press mixture into 10x2 inch fluted pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In saucepan, stir together next 3 ingredients.
- In bowl, beat next 2 ingredients.
- Stir egg mixture into flour mixture.
- Bring to boil, cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
- In bowl, stir chocolate into 3/4 cup hot pudding; cool.
- Spoon 2 cups peanut butter pudding onto crust, top with chocolate pudding.
- Spread remaining peanut butter pudding on top.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping and peanuts, if desired.