- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line muffin cups with paper bake cups.
- In large bowl, beat white sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and milk until well blended.
- In a another bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Add to milk mixture, and blend well.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- If mixture is dry, add milk.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.