Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very fudgey peanut butter muffins!!
Make and share this Fudgy Peanut Butter Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line muffin cups with paper bake cups.
- In large bowl, beat white sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and milk until well blended.
- In a another bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Add to milk mixture, and blend well.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- If mixture is dry, add milk.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
When I think of 'fudgy' I don't think of these... they weren't very chocolatey or sweet. They were dry and did not keep well. Basically the muffin part was tasteless, I could only taste the peanut butter.
I saw this recipe the day it was posted and thought it sounded interesting. I finally tried it today and found the muffins to be quite good. I wouldn't call them fudgy, but they were tasty nonetheless. A good, quick recipe that uses things always on hand. Thanks for posting!