Recipe by Hey Jude
Decadent, delicious and addicting! Moose Tracks ice cream is a good type to use for this. Cook time is actually freeze time. Adapted from Southern Living, October 2004
- 1 (1 3/4 quart) container vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups and fudge
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter or 1⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 6 ounces ready-made chocolate crumb crusts
- 3 5⁄8 ounces peanut butter cups, halved
- Magic Shell ice cream topping (chocolate-peanut butter flavored)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let container of ice cream stand at room temperature for 20 minutes, to soften.
- Spread peanut butter over crust; freeze 10 minutes.
- Spread softened ice cream evenly over peanut butter in crust. Arrange peanut butter cup candy halves, cut side down, around edges of crust. Drizzle chocolate-peanut butter shell coating evenly over ice cream.
- Freeze at least 2 hours before serving. Cut frozen pie with a warm knife to serve.