Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip Muffins
- Mix applesauce and oats in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugars, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in the applesauce mixture, blending well.
- Stir together the next 4 dry ingredients and blend into the butter mixture.
- Fold in the peanut butter chips.
- Fill 12 paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean.
- If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar when slightly cooled.