1/1 Photo of Fudgy Orange Brownies
These are just amazing, you may find it hard to quit eating them!
My Private Note
small b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Mix together oil and sugar.
- 3Add eggs, vanilla, zest, and juice.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Sift together dry ingredients.
- 6Add to wet mixture, stirring gently until just combined.
- 7Pour into greased 8x8 baking pan.
- 8Bake 20-23 minutes until done.
- 9Allow to sit at room temperature at least 30 minutes before cutting.
- 10NOTE:I made these again, and for some reason, they were not done until about 26 minutes-test them with a butterknife at 23 minutes, if it is still liquidy, bake for a little longer, when done, the knife won't come completely clean, but the brownies should NOT be liquidy.
- 11Let me know how long it took you to bake them.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Orange Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 33.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of