1/1 Photo of Fudgy Orange Brownies
These are just amazing, you may find it hard to quit eating them!
My Private Note
small b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Mix together oil and sugar.
- 3Add eggs, vanilla, zest, and juice.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Sift together dry ingredients.
- 6Add to wet mixture, stirring gently until just combined.
- 7Pour into greased 8x8 baking pan.
- 8Bake 20-23 minutes until done.
- 9Allow to sit at room temperature at least 30 minutes before cutting.
- 10NOTE:I made these again, and for some reason, they were not done until about 26 minutes-test them with a butterknife at 23 minutes, if it is still liquidy, bake for a little longer, when done, the knife won't come completely clean, but the brownies should NOT be liquidy.
- 11Let me know how long it took you to bake them.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Orange Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 33.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of