Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
A simple cake mix bundt cake.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 28 square crackers)
- 3⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously grease a 12-cup bundt cake pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter; reserve.
- Blend cake mix (dry), eggs, water, and oil in a large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until moistened, about 1/2 minute.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, 3 minutes.
- Do Not Overbeat!
- Pour about 1 2/3 cups batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with about 2 cups of the reserved crumb mixture.
- Pour 1 2/3 cups batter into pan; sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Pour remaining batter into pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; invert on wire rack.
- Remove pan; cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.