Recipe by looneytunesfan
Fudge sauce, chopped pecans and coffee ice cream top the chocolate crumb crust.
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 3 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, divided
- 3 pints coffee ice cream, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine the confectioners' sugar, cream, butter, chocolate, corn syrup and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool completely.
- Spread 1/2 cup fudge sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup pecans. Freeze for 20 minutes or until set. Spread with half of the ice cream. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Repeat layers. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, drizzle remaining fudge sauce over pie and sprinkle with remaining pecans.