1/4 Photos of Fudgy Mocha-Toffee Brownies
Chef PotPie's Note:
For me, there is nothing better than the pairing of chocolate and coffee. These brownies are big on flavor and lower in fat compared to many recipes. This recipe is from Cooking Light magazine. I don't know the issue or date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat bottom and sides of 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. (I don't have a 9-inch baking dish, I used an 8X8 glass dish, and it worked for us since we like our brownies a little wet, we think it's more decadent that way!).
- 3Combine coffee and hot water and stir until coffee is dissolved.
- 4Combine butter and chocolate chips in microwaveable dish and heat on high for 1 minute until butter melts, then stir until this mixture is smooth.
- 5Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 6Combine coffee mixture, butter mixture, vanilla and eggs in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 7Add coffee mixture with flour mixture; stir just until combined.
- 8Spread evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with toffee chips.
- 9Bake at 350F for 22 minutes, cool on wire rack. Cut into squares when competely cooled. We like to refrigerate them before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Mocha-Toffee Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 104.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: