Recipe by Tricia Foley
This recipe is from All You Magazine. I am posting some of my snipped recipes so that I can organize them. I have not tried this recipe yet, but it sounds YUMMMMY!
Top Review by Mgnbos
The 'crust' that forms is dry and crumbly and entirely unappealing - thankfully a stark contrast to the rich moist brownie inside. It's messy to cut and get out of the pan. I don't think I'll make this again.
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lighly butter a 8" square baking pan.
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stop, stir and microwave for an additional 30 minutes. Stir and set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in melted chocolate, vanilla and salt; mix well.
- Fold in flour and baking powder.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spread evenly and bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- While brownies are still warm, sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips on top.
- Return to oven for 2 minutes to melt toppings.