I found this recipe on the Pillsbury website. It looks awesome, though I've not tried it yet. If you have any tips from making this, feel free to post. I think I'm going to try to do 2 rolls and almost double everything and put it in a 9 x 13 inch pan instead. Make sure you note that there is cooling time and freezing time that is not included in the times listed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Line two 8-inch square pans with foil. In each pan, place half of cookie dough; press evenly in bottoms. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans completely, about 20 minutes. Press edges flat.
- 2Remove cookies from pans by lifting foil. Invert cookies onto work surface; remove foil. Spread each cookie with fudge topping. (If topping is too firm to spread evenly, warm slightly to soften as directed on label.).
- 3Return foil to 1 pan; place 1 cookie in pan, fudge side up. Spread ice cream evenly over fudge topping. Top with remaining cookie, fudge side down. Place pan in freezer for at least 1 hour or until firm.
- 4Remove cookie sandwich from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Cut into 12 sandwiches. Wrap each in foil. Store in freezer. Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before unwrapping.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Ice Cream Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 144.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g