Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Got this from our local news channel, Mr. Food. Haven't tried it, but it does sound very interesting. Prep time is a pure guess.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 2⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dry powdered cocoa mix
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix, blend well with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, combine the powered sugar and cocoa mix.
- Divide the cake mix evenly into 8 small plastic bags about 1/2 cup each; seal and label as cake mix.
- Do the same for the glaze.
- Packing about 1/3 cup into each bag.
- Label as Glaze Mix.
- Can be given as gifts this way or save till needed.
- TO MAKE FUDGY CAKES: Spray the inside of a micro-wave safe mug with cooking spray.
- Pour 1 bag of cake mix into mug.
- Add 1 egg, 1 TBSP vegetable oil, and 1 TBSP water.
- Mix till well combined.
- Microwave at 100% power for 2 minute.
- Meanwhile, place gaze mix in a small bowl and add 1-1/2 t. milk; mix well and pour glaze over the mug cake immediately after removing it from the microwave.
- Serve warm in the mug.