Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sandra Granseth, food consultant, turned a brownie mix into a grown-up dessert by stirring in cinnamon and coffee liqueur. Recipe courtesy of Midwest Living June 2010.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix, following package directions according to cake-like brownies except stir in cinnamon into dry mix and substitute coffee liqueur for water. Stir in nuts.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over cooled brownies in a zig zag pattern.
- Cut into bars.