1/1 Photo of Fudgy Coconut Squares
1 hr 5 mins
Delicious layered bars. Source: Taste of Home
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Combine flour, cocoa and walnuts; add to the creamed mixture.
- 4Spread into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 5Combine condensed milk and coconut; carefully spread over the hot chocolate layer. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned.
- 6Combine icing ingredients until smooth.
- 7Spread icing over warm bars.
- 8Refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Coconut Squares
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 48.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g