Recently adopted this abandoned recipe and began making some small modifications. Despite being nearly fat free, this recipe yields a moist and fudgy brownie that is sure to cure your chocolate cravings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a 13 x 9 inch baking pan prepped with a light coat of cooking spray.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes. The brownies will still be sticky on top but firm.
- Let cool 5 or 10 minutes before cutting.