Rissy :)'s Note:
The most decadent bar you will ever taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Set aside 2 tbsp of butter.
- 3Beat remaining butter in large bowl on medium speed of mixer for 30 seconds.
- 4Add brown sugar and beat until combined.
- 5Beat in eggs and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla.
- 6Stir together flour and baking soda in another large bowl.
- 7Stir in oats.
- 8Gradually stir flour mixture into beaten mixture, set aside.
- 9Combine remaining 2 tbsp of butter, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in medium saucepan.
- 10Cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally.
- 11Remove from heat.
- 12Stir in 3/4 cup of almonds and remaining vanilla.
- 13Press 3 1/3 cups of oats mixture into bottom of an ungreased 15 1/2x10 1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 14Spread chocolate mixture over the oats mixture.
- 15Using your fingers dot remaining oats mixture over the chocolate.
- 16Sprinkle the remaining almonds.
- 17Bake about 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned (chocolate mixture will still look moist)
- 18Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 19Cut into 2x1-inch bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Chocolate-Oatmeal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 75
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 45.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g