- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk or 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan over low heat melt butter.
- Remove from heat; immediately stir in cocoa.
- Add sugar and evaporated milk; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm with selection of fruit, marshmallows or small pieces of cake or cookies.