Recipe by Chris Reynolds
I found this recipe in Light & Tasty Taste of Home. Time to make does not include 2 hour chilling time.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin (mixture will be thick). Spread evenly into a 13"x"x2" baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until soft-set.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding; beat until well blended.
- Spread over cake. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, spread whipped topping over dessert. Drizzle with fudge and caramel toppings; sprinkle with almonds.
- Refrigerate leftovers.