Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mmm...not a diet friendly food...but hey everyone needs chocolate now and then!
Make and share this Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray muffin tins with non stick cooking spray.
- Stir together applesauce and oats and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars, egg and vanilla. Add oat mixture and blend well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and cocoa and add to wet mixture, mixing till just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake 20-24 mins or until a toothpick comes out almost clean.
- Cool in pan 5 mins and remove to wire rack.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
These were very tasty and had a fudgy consistency but stuck in the pan so bad that not one came out whole. I made as directed and liberally sprayed each muffin cup but it did not seem to help. I am going to make these again because despite them not coming out of the muffin pan, they tasted great, especially warm!! I am going to use cupcake papers and spray the insides of those as well and hopefully it will work. Made for All You Can Cook Buffet.