Fudgy Chocolate Cherry Float
- 1 pint cherry vanilla ice cream
- 7 1⁄4 ounces smucker's chocolate fudge Magic Shell ice cream topping
- 20 ounces black cherry soda
- LINE a dinner-sized plate with foil. Place in freezer to chill for 10 minutes. Turn Magic Shell bottle upside down and shake for at least 20 seconds.
- SCOOP 6 rounded servings of cherry vanilla ice cream onto chilled plate. Immediately coat with Magic Shell. (To assemble later, return to freezer until ready to serve.).
- ASSEMBLE by placing two scoops of ice cream into 1 of 3 tall (12 ounce) glasses. Fill glasses 2/3rds full with black cherry soda. Serve immediately with iced tea spoons and straws.