A slightly softer version of biscotti, although if you want them hard just cook for another 10 minutes at the end until they are crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and sugar in a small bowl with electric beaters until fluffy.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until combined.
- 3Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the sifted flour, bicarb soda and cocoa.
- 4Stir then add nuts and chocolate and mix in to a smooth dough.
- 5Divide dough in half and roll each half into a 30cm log shape.
- 6Place onto a greased oven tray.
- 7Cook in 180 degree C oven for about 30 minutes.
- 8Cool on tray.
- 9Using a serrated knife, cut biscotti diagonally into 1 cm thick slices.
- 10Place slices in a single layer onto baking paper lined oven trays.
- 11Cook at 150 degrees C for 15 minutes or until biscotti are crisp around the edges but sligtly soft in the centre.
- 12Cool on trays and serve with fresh brewed coffee.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Chocolate Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (951 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 72.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g