Recipe by Monkeygirl1628
These are the best bars I have ever had and the best thing is that their is only 6 ingredients!!!
- 50 Oreo cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine OREOS, coconut and chocolate chips.
- Stir in margarine or butter, condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Spread into greased 9 by 9 by 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool and cut into bars.