1/4 Photos of Fudgy Cherry-Cheesecake Brownie Bars
1 hr 5 mins
These are a favorite everytime I take them somewhere.....they are always the first to disappear. I usually cut them into squares and put them in individual cupcake papers to make serving easier. They are easy to make, too. Prep/cook time does NOT include 4 hours for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese or 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Line a 13 x 9" baking pan with foil, letting ends extend a bit over sides. Lightly coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Topping: Beat together all topping ingredients in medium mixing bowl until blended and smooth. Set aside.
- 4Brownie: In a large microwavable mixing bowl, melt butter and chocolate using med power -- about 2 minutes---check every 45 seconds and stir. (Can also do in a saucepan over low heat.) Heat until chocolate is melted and smooth -- stir to make a smooth mixture.
- 5With wooden spoon, stir in sugar, vanilla and salt into melted chocolate mixture. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring briskly after each egg, until well-blended. Stir in flour.
- 6Spoon brownie mixture into prepared baking pan.
- 7Scatter heaping Tbsp of topping mixture on top of brownie mixture. Next, scatter Tbsps of cherry pir filling over top. Run tip of a knife through topping and pie filling to create a marbelized look.
- 8Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until brownie edges begin to pull away from sides and edges of cream cheese are slightly brown. THE CENTER WILL STILL "JIGGLE" WHEN SHAKEN EVEN WHEN THEY ARE DONE!
- 9Cool in pan on wire rack. When cooled, chill for at least 4 hours before cutting.
- 10After chilling, simply lift out by using the foil that lines the pan. Place on cutting board and cut into squares, and place into individual cupcake/muffin liners.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Cherry-Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 158.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g