1/1 Photo of Fudgy Brownies - Lower Fat
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Another TOH on-line recipe. A little differant from the other recipes I've seen on here, made with light ingredients like yogurt and egg whites, but soft and chocolaty. I wanted to frost mine (which I'm know takes away from the lower fat part) and used Chocolate Frosting for Brownies (Or Cake, or Cupcakes)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine sugar, cocoa and yogurt.
- 2Stir in egg whites and vanilla.
- 3Gradually stir in flour and nuts just until combined.
- 4Pour into an 8 inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 350 for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 6Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Brownies - Lower Fat
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g