1/1 Photo of Fudgy Banana Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2In another bowl, combine bananas, milk, egg, oil, and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 3Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 1/3 full.
- 4Break each candy bar into 12 pieces; place 2 pieces in each muffin cup.
- 5Top with remaining batter.
- 6Chop remaining candy bar pieces; sprinkle over batter.
- 7Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until muffins test done.
- 8Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g