- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- stevia (make it pretty sweet)
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips). You may want to sift them together.
- Mix the applesauce and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350°F.
- Don't eat them all at once.