Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A cool chocolate treat.
- 16 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml milk
- 110.56 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 473.18 ml vanilla ice cream, softened (NOT melted)
- In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter; mix well.
- Press into a greased 9-in pie plate.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in ice cream.
- Spoon into the prepared crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or til firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- If desired, garnish with whipped topping.