Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was featured in an email from the www.recipe4living.com website today. Sounds a little different from the others that are posted on Zaar. "A quick and simple recipe to follow that does not need an oven or a microwave to make." Since I haven't made these yet, I am unsure how many cookie bars this will make.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add chocolate morsels and stir until melted.
- Add flour, graham crackers crumbs, walnuts and vanilla. Mix well.
- Spread into well greased 11 1/2x7 1/2-in. pan. Cool. Cut into squares.
My husgand got the same recipe and made them the same night. Awesome. Very light, and mouth watering. We loved them and so easy to make!