Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Like frozen fudge on a stick.
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon instant malted milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- Combine cocoa, sugar. coffee, cornflour and malted milk in a saucepan.
- Gradually stir in milk and cream.
- Cook, whisking constantly, until thick about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap to stop skin forming.
- Pour into popsicle molds, insert sticks.
- Freeze till solid overnight.
Very nice and easy to do.. Loved the flavors, they tasted almost or just as to the Whoppers malted milk Balls candy. We all enjoyed. Made for Holiday Tag.
This is so easy to make and tastes EXACTLY like a fudgesicle! It's nice and creamy with just a hint of malt... I could eat the whole batch in one sitting if I didn't watch myself! I didn't have room in my freezer for the popsicle mold so I just poured portions into small stackable freezer containers. It's not as fun as eating it on a stick, but it still tastes great!