Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Very old easy cookie from Libbie again; probably a Borden's recipe.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, Borden
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Mix condensed milk, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and walnuts together well.
- Press into Pam sprayed then well buttered 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Cool 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
We've been making this recipe as far back as I can remember! I still make them every year for Christmas. I also add sweetened coconut to mine.