Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 hrs
What was your favorite ice cream treat when you were a kid? This pie is for kids of ALL ages :)
OREO COOKIE CRUST
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed in a food processor or blender
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pint slightly softened vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Mix crust ingredients together and press mixture into a 9" pie pan.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Fold pudding into ice cream.
- Pour mixture into the cooled crust.
- Freeze several hours until firm (about 6 hours).
- Cooking time includes freezing time.