Recipe by MarieRynr
If you're looking for an extreme hit of chocolate and caramel--look no further--this dessert is for you!
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownies, mix with pecans
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 12 caramels, unwrapped, halved
- 15 caramels, unwrapped
- 1⁄3 cup real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease bottom only of 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
- Combine all brownie ingredients except caramels in large bowl; stir until well mixed.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Place halved caramels evenly over batter; press down lightly. Bake for 33 to 38 minutes or until top is set and toothpick inserted 2 inches from side comes out clean. Score into wedges while warm. Cool completely; cut into wedges.
- Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Cool 5 minutes.
- To serve, place brownie wedges on individual serving plates. Top with ice cream; drizzle with sauce. Sprinkle with pecans, if desired.