1/7 Photos of Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A sinful treasure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1Mix in a bowl, all the crust ingredients.
- 2Press mixture into the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan; chill.
- 3In a big bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 4Gradually add milk; beat until smooth.
- 5Add melted chocolate chips, eggs, and vanilla; stir until well blended.
- 6Pour into crust.
- 7Place cheesecake/pan in a large rectangular baking pan filled with 2 inches hot water; place in a 300 degree oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 8Remove cheesecake from oven and water-filled pan and cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- 9Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- 10Cool at room temperature for 3 hours.
- 11Chill overnight.
- 12Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- 13Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.5
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 149.2 mg
- Sodium 383.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 10.9 g