- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fat free sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (12 ounce) packagereese's peanut butter chips (divided)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk, and sour cream.
- Place 1 1/3 cup peanut butter chips and oil in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on High for 45 seconds or until smooth. Using hand mixer, gradually add pudding mixture; spread evenly into pie crust.
- Spread chocolate fudge topping over pie; cover and refrigerate 3 hours.
- Prior to serving, top with remaining peanut butter chips.