Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Too good!! Allow time for freezing.
Make and share this Fudge Sundae Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In heavy pan, cook milk, chocolate chips and salt on low heat until chocolate melts.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows; stir until smooth.
- Arrange vanilla wafers in bottom and up sides of 9 inch pie plate.
- Spread half the ice cream over wafers.
- Spread half the chocolate mixture over ice cream.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Freeze until firm.
Very simple and very rich. Was great even though my sauce didnt get real thick like I thought it would. Garnished with spray whip cream and nuts and cherries. I loved the vanilla wafers instead of the usual graham crackers. TY Inez.