1 hr 15 mins
This cake is a real favorite and oft requested dessert around here. I got the recipe from my friend Pat about 10 years ago, and I can't tell you how many times I have made it, always to rave reviews. Quick, easy and delicious, it is a winner all around.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1Bring corn syrup, sugar and butter to a boil over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in rice crispies.
- 4Press into bottom of a 9 X 13-inch pan.
- 5Stir together peanut butter, fudge sauce and corn syrup.
- 6Spread half of this mixture over the crust.
- 7Freeze until firm.
- 8Spoon slightly softened ice cream into frozen crust.
- 9(IF you buy it in a block, this is easier, as you can just slice it and place it into the crust) Warm remaining topping and drizzle over top.
- 10Keep frozen until about 10 minutes before you want to serve it.
- 11Also good with strawberry jam drizzled over it as well.
- 12I garnish this with shaved chocolate, crushed peanuts,chopped maraschino cherries and marshmallow fluff.
- 13You could also add some sliced bananas just before serving and then it is just like a dressed up banana split!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Sundae Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (973 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2908.2
- Calories from Fat 1261
- Total Fat 140.1 g
- Saturated Fat 56.5 g
- Cholesterol 265.5 mg
- Sodium 2116.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 391.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 226.9 g
- Protein 45.5 g