Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from an acquaintance years ago who is French Canadian. She claims that it is the best fudge in the world. According to her It melts in your mouth and is awesome!
- 1. Mix brown sugar and evaporated milk in saucepan.
- 2. Bring to boil at low temp while stirring.
- 3. When it boils, add butter and let simmer 10 mins, stirring frequently so it.
- doesn't burn.
- 4. Remove from heat.
- 5. Slowly add the icing sugar, mixing with a hand blender (low speed).Only add a.
- bit at a time as it's hard to mix it if you put too much in at a time.
- 6. Add a couple drops of vanilla.
- 7. Mix on low speed until very creamy. The longer you mix it the creamier it.
- will be.
- 8. Pour into buttered cake pan, cut into squares, Keep in fridge (it will melt.
- if left out of the fridge for too long.