Recipe by mom_of_4
This is almost more of a dessert then a salad, but it is just as great!!! Everyone loves this when I make it. It is a great summer salad.
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (dry)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- fudge-striped shortbread cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mixture B together in large bowl.
- Add Mixture A to mixture B.
- Just before serving add crumbled fudge stripe cookies. (Don't crumble too much. Crumble to a small to medium size. You want to be able to taste the cookies.
- (The fruit amount is not written in stone. Most of the time I just add as much of each kind of fruit as I want.).