Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another of those recipes that came from the conglomerate of recipes from my Mom , and I'm not sure where it came from, but I really want to share her recipes with everyone -
- Cream margarine, sugar, egg and beat, Add milk.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to creamed ingredients.
- Next add vanilla and walnuts.
- Pour into 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake in 35F oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool Completely on wire rack.
- Mix ingredients together and cook in a saucepan for five minutes. Remove fron stove and beat until it thickens. Spread on squares.