Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
This dessert is fast, easy and chocolatey. I got it from Southern Living's Easy Weeknight Favorites. It's great with scoop of vanilla ice cream. It's kind of like a brownie that hasn't been cooked all the way, so it's best to scoop this out into a bowl.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter and chocolate; stir constantly to keep from burning and remove from heat when smooth and melted.
- Add sugar, then flour, vanilla and eggs.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 22 minutes (do not overbake- this dessert is designed to be rich and gooey, so testing it with a toothpick will not work.) Spoon into a bowl, cover with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!