Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
this is from this years calendar...must post before it gets lost in the shuffle.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1 cup room temp butter
- 3 1⁄3 cups white sugar
- 385 ml evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1⁄4 cups mini marshmallows (200g)
- 3 1⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (580g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sift together flour, cornstarch, and icing powder in a large bowl.
- Blend in the room temperature butter.
- Press firmly into a 15 inch by 10 inch evenly greased jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare fudge top.
- Combine in a large heavy pot, sugar, evaporated milk.
- butter and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Stirring Constantly.
- Turn off heat.
- Add marshmallows and chocolate.
- Stir until melted and combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Slowly pour all the fudge topping over the cooked base.
- Then chill several hours or overnite.
- Cut into one inch size squares.
- Store in sealed container at a cool temperature.
- Makes 150 small squares.