Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this on the web a long time ago, I think it was on one of the Bed & Breakfast's menus. Today, it is raining and the kitchen is very slow, so I decided why not try some new recipes?
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup chopped almonds or 1 cup chopped cashews or 1 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix well and press mixture into a well buttered 9" square pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.