Recipe by Chef DEEdeeCOOK
This is a quick and easy fudge to make when your the host for the holidays or special occasion and want to add a delicious fudge to your goodie table. This is a chocolate lovers fudge.
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 24 ounces chocolate chips (2 bags)
- 12 ounces of chopped nuts (2 small bags)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag small marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 3 quart saucepan with non-stick vegetable oil.
- In saucepan add one teaspoon butter.
- On low heat add chips, milk, and nuts.
- Stir till well blended.
- Taste to see if it's sweet enough for your sweet tooth.
- If not add powered sugar.
- Set aside and let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 bag of marshmallows, blend into mixture well.
- Now it's ready for the lightly buttered 13x9-inch pan of your choice.
- Refrigerate for 1 hours.
- Idea's for different occasions***
- •sprinkle with colored Christmas candies.
- •crush candy cane and spread over top.
- •Or peanut butter candies or M&M's. Red hots for your sweetheart.
- •Leave out nuts for those with missing teeth.