3 hrs 10 mins
Mark H.'s Note:
These no-bake cookies take Rice Krispy Treats to a new level. Almost all of the prep time involves chilling the cookies in the refrigerator. I suggest doubling the recipe to keep everyone happy.
My Private Note
eight x ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter over very low heat, stirring constantly until well blended.
- 2Remove from heat, then stir in Rice Krispies until well coated.
- 3Press half of Rice Krispy mixture into buttered 8x8 pan and chill in refrigerator.
- 4Combine water, chocolate chips, powdered sugar, and butter and melt until well blended using a double boiler or a mixing bowl atop a saucepan of boiling water.
- 5Spread chocolate mixture evenly atop chilled Rice Krispy mixture, lightly press into place, then chill in refrigerator.
- 6Spread remaining Rice Krispy mixture atop chilled chocolate layer, then chill again.
- 7Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge-Rice Crispy Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (968 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4718.7
- Calories from Fat 2474
- Total Fat 274.9 g
- Saturated Fat 149.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 2021.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 581.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.1 g
- Sugars 442.1 g
- Protein 62.5 g