1/3 Photos of Fudge Raspberry Brownies
These brownies have developed a cult following among many of the regulars at Yorktown Height's Gersky's. Make them yourself and you'll see why. They're dark and devilish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, melt together butter and chocolate in a microwave; With a wire whisk, beat in sugar, eggs, and vanilla - Let cool slightly; Gradually stir in flour and baking powder just to combine; Fold in almonds and chocolate chips.
- 2Spread about 3/4 of the batter evenly in a 13" x 9" x 2" pan that has been coated with a non stick spray; Carefully spread raspberry preserves on top of the batter; Drizzle remaining batter evenly over preserves swirling top lightly with a spoon; Gently smooth top.
- 3Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes at 350° or until the top is slightly puffed and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 4Cool completely in the pan on a rack before cutting and enjoying.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Raspberry Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 144.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g