Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a family favorite--it's quick and easy.
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Combine first six ingredients.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until set.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
easy and delicious, with a nice chocolate flavor. i baked it for an extra 5 minutes, and served it with whipped cream and raspberries. great dessert.