Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was given to my grandmother back in the early 1960's and has been a family favorite for 40+ years!
- Melt the chocolate squares in a double boiler.
- In separate bowl, combine the sugar and flour.
- Add the three slightly beaten eggs and flour mixture to the chocolate, stirring well.
- Add the melted butter, pecans, vanilla and salt to the chocolate mixture and blend well.
- Pour into baked pie shell and bake for 30 minutes (or until middle is set) at 275 degrees.
- Cool and serve (this is so good by itself, but it is SUPERB with ice cream or whipped topping).