Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy treats. My family loves these and they disappear fast
Make and share this Fudge Peanut Butter Chewies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed chocolate milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 5 dozen pecan halves
- Cook first 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until morsels and butter melt.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, flour, and chopped pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Press a pecan half into center of each mound.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.