Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Fudge Mousse and Caramel-Nut Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar Smucker's® Sugar Free Caramel Flavored Topping
- 2 (6 3/4 ounce) packages sugar free Rocky Road cookies, crumbled
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 (8 ounce) containers sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- MIX caramel topping with crumbled cookies. Reserve 2 tablespoons of cookie mixture for garnish.
- WHISK hot fudge topping in medium bowl, gradually incorporating one container whipped topping. Stir remaining container whipped topping in separate bowl until fluffy.
- LAYER ingredients in a trifle bowl or 2 1/2-quart glass bowl in the following order. Place half of fudge mousse in bottom of bowl. Top with half of plain whipped topping. Spoon all but reserved cookie mixture over topping. Top with remaining fudge mousse. Dollop remaining plain whipped topping in the center. Crumble reserved cookie mixture over topping. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.