Recipe by ~Leanne~
I make these for my Xmas trays, I actually made a batch last night. They are very sweet so a 8x8 pan will give you a lot. These are always the first things that go off the baking trays, people think I have spent hours on them when really they are a no bake easy simple thing to do.
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup softened margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Graham crumbs, coconut, cocoa and sugar. Stir in margarine and water. Press into an ungreased 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while making icing.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Spread over crumb mixture and refrigerate for about 2 hours before cutting. Cut into 1 inch squares, these can be decorated with cut up red or green cherries. Keep refrigerated once cut.
- These freeze really well, cut first lay on a cookie sheet and freeze them first on a cookie sheet, then put into a container putting wax paper in between each layer of squares. Will stay in freezer for about 2 months.